Content of the CDM-SSC-PDD
The project design document for small-scale projects (CDM-SSC-PDD) is divided into 5 sections:
- Section A - General description of the small-scale project activity;
- Section B - Application of a baseline and monitoring methodology;
- Section C - Duration of the project / crediting period;
- Section D - Environmental impacts; and
- Section E - Stakeholder comments.
This generally accords with the information required by 3/CMP.1, Annex, Appendix B to be included in a project design document. This section follows the structure of the CDM-SSC-PDD, but the decisions in Appendix B are also extracted underneath the relevant sections below.
The latest version of the CDM-SSC-PDD (Version 3) can be downloaded here.
The Executive Board adopted Guidelines for completing the CDM-SSC-PDD at EB 34, Annex 9, and these guidelines can be downloaded here. This annex contained Version 5 of the guidelines and replaced earlier (published) guidelines at EB 28 Annex 33, EB 25 Annex 35, EB 23 Annex 27 and EB 20 Annex 14.
Attachments to the CDM-SSC-PDD
The CDM-SSC-PDD must attach:
- Annex I - Contact information on participants in the project activity;
- Annex 2 - Information on public funding;
- Annex 3 - Baseline information; and
- Annex 4 - Monitoring information.